Saturday, April 29, 2006

Notsocranky's First Set of Wheels

Last week I scanned all the pictures I have of me and my 3 sisters. I put them together to some music and made a Mother's Day video for my mom. My sister Karla also brought me some of her photos, some of which I had never seen. I had fun putting this project together and I think my mother will be happy when she watches it in 2 weeks!


Here is a picture of me and my tricycle.

Isn't it beautiful?

Not long after this picture was taken, my father backed over it with his cadillac. Just one of those lessons I learned early on: just because something I like was ruined, doesn't mean it will be replaced!

I quickly learned how to ride an old hand-me-down, 2-wheel bike. I fondly remember my father teaching me to ride it.

9 Comments:

Blogger mal said...

love the pic! I can see you are already in "Command Mode" there

I sometimes wonder what it would have been like to have sister(s) instead of brothers *G* no complaints though.

Sat Apr 29, 07:34:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Jessica said...

It's the stories that make the pictures so great. I bet your kids will love the video as much as your mom will.

Sat Apr 29, 09:01:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I'm off on The Big Adventure!

See you on the other side!

Sun Apr 30, 05:01:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

Love the Picture!

When I was 3 my dad backed over my little Jeep. Twice. The second time he tried to weld the windshield back on it just wouldn't work.

I guess it was my fault for parking it in his shop all the time! The funniest part is that I didn't learn the first time!

Sun Apr 30, 10:42:00 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look adorable Boo!
Your Mom is a lucky lady!

Mon May 01, 12:47:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

You know what is really wild: you look a lot THEN like you do NOW, from the pics you've posted. I don't look ANYthing like I did.

Tue May 02, 06:16:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Colleen said...

LOL!
been there done that

Wed May 03, 08:45:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

just because something I like was ruined, doesn't mean it will be replaced So very true!

Fri May 05, 07:41:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger jj mollo said...

No wings?

Sun May 07, 01:02:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home