Thursday, March 23, 2006

Big Bucking Chicken!

I'm sitting in front of the tv with my laptop, reading a little bit and the new burger king commercial comes on. It's an ad for their chicken sandwich. I hear the guy singing but I'm not watching the tv, and I HEAR: "big F**ing chicken". I thought for sure it was a comedy skit (Comedy Central is on our tv a lot), but when I look up, I see a cowboy riding a BIG BUCKING CHICKEN! I ask Cranky, "what are we watching?" and he tells me it's a commercial, a real one! Wow, they got me good.

I will say, however, it doesn't make me want to run out to eat at Burger King. Even this creepy big-plastic-headed-guy makes me feel more like eating a whopper...



If anyone can find a link for this commercial, I would appreciate it. I haven't had any luck...

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

Big Bucking Chicken! That's hilarious!

Thu Mar 23, 09:44:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Jessica said...

I saw it too and wish I hadn't.

Fri Mar 24, 12:32:00 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

Tue Apr 24, 01:52:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home