Monday, April 03, 2006

Bob is 3!

Bob turned 3 today -- he's such a big boy now! He asked Dad if he would be picking up a cake at the store for him (another spark plug run?) Actually, I baked him a cake while he took his afternoon nap.

It was a beautiful day today and we played outside before lunch.
Here's the birthday boy:


Bob and I also put away the snow shovels, sleds, and other winter apparatus and swept out the garage. I guess I put the "whammy" on us because there is now a winter storm warning for tomorrow night, with a possibility of 6 or more inches of snow!

8 Comments:

Blogger mal said...

we never put away the snow stuff until we see mosquitos!

Tue Apr 04, 07:25:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger mal said...

BTW....3 is such a neat age *S* lucky you

Tue Apr 04, 07:26:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

I saw the whammy coming halfway through reading 'shovels.'

Thing is, there won't be enough to shovel, really. Just enough to make things sloppy.

Happy Birthday Bob!

I miss my kids being three.

Yeharr

Tue Apr 04, 12:05:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Happy Birthday Bob!

He's a big lad isn't he?

Nice and tall!

Tue Apr 04, 01:37:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger doodlebugmom said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Bob, he is adorable :)

I am guessing he enjoyed the cake!

Linda

Tue Apr 04, 01:38:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

oh he's sooooooo cute!!! He is REALLY adorable! I miss my baby at that age, though I loved him at every age. But this is the first cute Bob I know. The rest are grumpy middle-aged men.

Tue Apr 04, 04:34:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

AWWW! Three is so great.

It always snows in April! You probably have the same kind of weather we have. We never believe that it snows in April but it does!!

Tue Apr 04, 08:53:00 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Bob! Do you think he'll ever go by Bobby or does he want to be called bob? Con went through a stage when he was 5 where he wanted to be called CJ...I guess he thought that was cool.
Wish I could visit soon....gotta pass a checkride first. Wish me luck!

Mon May 01, 01:02:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home