Saturday, July 29, 2006

She Made Me Do It!


David Hasselhoff just cracks me up. In this picture he is being driven away at the Heathrow airport on one of those electric carts. Drunk as a skunk. Rumor has it he wet his pants as well. (See in this picture?) His publicist denies it. He also claims his ex-wife made him drink.

Sure, blame it all on her. Or maybe the "bizarre medication" he's taking? Puhleaze!

If you want a good laugh, read what the girls at Snarkywood have to say about him. It'll crack you up!

8 Comments:

Blogger mal said...

ROTFLMAO!!! they are soooooo right.

I never really llked pretty boys. I always felt like I needed to beat them up or something. He has always come off more than a bit self absorbed.

BTW, the folks at Snarkywood are right, he really needs to mow that lawn

Sun Jul 30, 07:35:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Colleen said...

did his ex-wife make him pee too?

why oh why do germans love him so

Mon Jul 31, 08:50:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Jessica said...

Amazing how easily celebrities can humiliate themselves. LA is gabbing about Gibson and his DUI arrest. Maybe he should blame it on an ex-wife.

Mon Jul 31, 10:06:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger doodlebugmom said...

I think he is a creepy has-been.

Mon Jul 31, 12:26:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Biddie said...

He wasn't drunk, he was sick? Yeah, I always get 'the flu' after i've been drinking all night. I don't understand WHY he's even still a 'celeb'. I always thought that the car was a better actor than he was. Better looking, too.

Mon Jul 31, 03:06:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Cranky Yankee said...

I think he peaked as Snapper on The Young and the Restless.

Mon Jul 31, 08:01:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Old Man Rich said...

But havnt we all got drunk & wet ourselves once or twice?

Tue Aug 01, 10:09:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

I really dug that talking Firebird

Fri Aug 04, 02:40:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home