Monday, June 26, 2006

Busy Weekend

On Saturday the girl (Mary) and I headed to NY for a wedding. My sister's step-daughter tied the knot! It was a beautiful ceremony and the food! Oh the food. Delicious and a lot of it!

Here we are:


We came home yesterday and brought my mother with us. She lives in Florida and we thought it would be nice for her to stay up north for a month or so. (She'll be helping with the kids so Cranky and I can have a little time away.)

Here are the cool boys modeling their sunglasses for Grandma:


Here's our dog Sally again. Her insulation bed is being used for it's intended purpose, insulating (our mudroom). She didn't even spend any energy to look at me for this picture -- just raised her ears! She's getting older (see her gray face?) but she's always been quite the coach potato:


Cranky got the "parts" motorcycle (the black one) running this weekend! I'm so excited -- it's for me!


That's all for now. Just too busy to write. Maybe later...

9 Comments:

Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

What a good lookin' post!

You girls look beautiful and happy.

the boys look cool

Sally looks uh, peaceful...

and that parts bike looks too good to be parts!

Have fun with Grandma!!

Mon Jun 26, 07:41:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger mal said...

wooo hoooo! a BIKER chick!! I love it!

good thing you did not throw away your old combat boots

Tue Jun 27, 08:25:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

Heidi: I've already put Grandma to work entertaining the kids! (She's under my skin already however:))

Mal: Cranky likes biker chicks now! Mary and I are trying come up with a good license plate for it -- only 4 digits allowed. Any ideas?

b-logger: Mary is quite grown up isn't she? It's a little scary. You'll see how fast it goes with your little sweety.

Sorry about the soccer match. I watched Australia vs Brazil (just over a week ago) and I was really pulling for your team. Wasn't it cool when the US team tied Italy?

No sidecars planned. Don't give Cranky any ideas!

Tue Jun 27, 12:16:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger mal said...

no brainer "MAMA" *L* unfortunately, probably already gone

I found out last night my sibs are giving me a used V-Strom for my B-Day...this should make for an interesting blog. I think they want the OH to go riding with them *L*L*L*L*

Wed Jun 28, 02:04:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger mal said...

I had another thought....scary for sure...how about "JETN"?

Wed Jun 28, 11:17:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

Mal: Great ideas! I will be getting a veteran motorcycle plate and it shouldn't be a problem getting what I want. I'll let you know what I get!

Thu Jun 29, 06:36:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Colleen said...

nice to see the dog look like she isn't up to something. LOL

busy is good. i'd rather be busy than bored!

Thu Jun 29, 08:32:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Wonderful pics! Thanks for sharing them. All the kids in your family are cute! Talk about good genetics!

Fri Jun 30, 06:40:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

ITALY FOOTBALL SHIRTS!!!

JUDAS!

Fri Jun 30, 11:03:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home