Saturday, June 10, 2006

Like Rabbits

Last week while I was on a 7-day trip, look what happened in my garage:


It looks like Cranky's '78 Honda CB550 (with the yellow tank) decided to have a couple of friends join him in the garage. He tells me the red one runs great and the black one is for parts....

The two latest toys are a couple of '84 Honda CB650SC Nighthawks. Cranky is hoping to get the black one running so we can each have one. The '78 is getting the boot.

I'm leaving again on another 7-day trip on Wednesday. There really isn't any room in the garage for more. Maybe I need to fly shorter trips...

5 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Bike love.

Sun Jun 11, 03:53:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Cranky Yankee said...

I like biker chicks now.

Sun Jun 11, 07:24:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger doodlebugmom said...

My 16 year old son wants a motorcycle. I was not to thrilled with the idea since he has only had his license for a few months. When I asked what he would drive in the winter, he decided a truck was better. Whew!

Mon Jun 12, 10:58:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger mal said...

I am thinking he should not turn the lights off when he goes to bed at nite. They might be breeding in the dark.....

Wed Jun 14, 07:29:00 AM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it lcd projector liposuction Us home mortgage refinance Home security services nj Pharmacokinetics venlafaxine xr Allsop metal art printer stand 2003 acura tl headlight problems Best imitrex information self-propelled vacuum cleaners Can exercise reverse the signs of cellulite mt washington ky mcdonald's surveillance film nursing jobs Contact lenses eye care diptheria Breast enlargement pumps seen tv International nursing job Land rover rally Mesotherapy invitation Effects of fluoxetine hcl canadian pharmacycom levitra

Sat Mar 03, 03:59:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home