Thursday, February 01, 2007

Skiing!!!


One of the benefits of living in our town is having an excellent ski area. The other is having an elementary school with a winter program offering ski lessons. For 5 weeks Raymond went skiing on Thursday afternoon, by school bus, and returned home as usual. I was home the last 2 weeks and offered to chaperone (e.g. ski with) him during his lesson. The snow was great today so we stayed after school and skied until the lifts closed. He has really improved this year and we can't wait to go skiing together again soon.

Click here to see a short movie I made!

(Sorry I took so long to post again Jessica. I just came back from Budapest last night and will be writing about that soon too!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Nice to have you back!

Fri Feb 02, 01:57:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Jessica said...

Refreshing! No need for apologies; please take my complaining as a compliment. I've missed you. Hope Budapest was fun.

Sat Feb 03, 12:37:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

That's so cute! I love the idea of Mom chasing him down the hill with a video camera!

He must feel like a rock star now. Good for him. He could ski circles around me any day!

Sun Feb 04, 10:17:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home