Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Peace and Cookies

Cranky and Mary made a peace wreath for the house. It's not as big as the controversial one in Colorado, but I think it came out great!

Here it is all lit up tonight:

I thought I'd add a picture of the reindeer hanging out in front of the house also.




In other news...I made the Italian cookies today. Here they are before I baked them:

And here are some of them after the kids frosted them. Bob was mixing the red and green frosting, so his are the purple cookies. He was also demanding blue sprinkles. *


My friend Lynn came over to have some of my fancy boxed Sangria (see post below). She brought the munchies and her daughter frosted cookies with my kids. Overall a festive afternoon!



* He didn't get them.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Nice wreath.

Thu Dec 14, 10:14:00 AM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i know what i'm gonna make for next year. it's all part of my plan to beat the guy down the street...

yeharr

Thu Dec 14, 04:40:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Jessica said...

Ditto to Dan.

Any chance you'd share the recipe of your stellar cookies (these & the wreath ones below)?

Happy holidays!

Sat Dec 16, 11:21:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger mal said...

I love it!!

Sun Dec 17, 04:17:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

Jessica: I'll post the recipes soon!

Sun Dec 17, 10:43:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

I love it all! The wreath is beautiful, and I love the front door with the coloured lights.

My neighbour has has reindeer that flash. It cracks me up because it looks like the reindeer is losing his head!!

Wed Dec 20, 10:19:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home