Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

Apparently my snow dance worked! The kids are home from school today -- it was cancelled yesterday based on the weather forecast. This morning the winter storm warning has been upgraded to a blizzard warning. Yeah!

The boys headed outside bright and early to try to shovel the driveway, but it was already getting too deep for them. And it's only just getting started...:))


Woohoo!



In other news, the boys gave me some sweet surprises this morning.


I hope you all have a terrific Valentines Day!

And, Happy Birthday to you, b-logger!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

Aww! Your boys gave you Valentines! That's enough to warm even my cynical anticommercial heart!!!!

Mine are home today too. the boy's bus got cancelled and I couldn't see sending her to school and her complaining that he stayed home. Before I got them out to shovel snow, my neighbour came through with the snowblower!

Your home looks beautiful in the snow.

Wed Feb 14, 11:18:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Colleen said...

happy vday!!! enjoy your goodies and your fam!

we actually got some "flurries" in villa rica on the way to school today. wow. atlanta, of course, got nada. oh well

Wed Feb 14, 01:43:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home