Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy Birthday Dad!




I tried to make a surprise birthday cake for Cranky today, but little Bob announced it over and over again when he got home -- "Daddy's birthday cake, Daddy's birthday cake!!!" Oh well -- he smiled and will act surprised for us tonight.


And...
(This is for you Maureen)

I know this radio commercial has been out for quite some time but it is wicked funny. I guess AirTran didn't think so. I wonder how many people would like to fly on AirTran if they realized it was formerly known as Value Jet? Just wondering:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob is such a cutie! Can't wait to meet him now that he's talking. I did actually hear that commercial when it played...had a good laugh from it too!
Cheers!

Tue Jan 17, 02:25:00 AM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

Sat Mar 03, 06:29:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home