Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!

 


We celebrated Christmas today. I will be flying Dec.24-26 so Raymond (age 6) wrote a letter to Santa Claus requesting early delivery. Thank goodness he obliged! As usual, we all received more than we needed but everyone is grateful and we had a great day. Even the 2 yr. old waited patiently for his turn to open a present. Mary, 11, is now the proud owner of a laptop and has already worked on her web page. I went for a run this afternoon to try out my new Garmin forerunner 301, which is a GPS/heart monitor/stop watch gizmo. It's great!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. If you're going to Rome that's where I'll be....:)

Here's a picture of Raymond on his snowmobile. He flies around the yard on it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda, glad santa found you all well. I was going to start running just so i could get one of those garmins. I decided it was less effort not to get one and sit at home instead :-)

-b.

Fri Dec 30, 03:55:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home